The Bullet Hole Cabin II at Whispering Ridge
West Kootenai, Rexford, Montana
A fully-equipped guest cabin awaiting your vacation enjoyment located in northwestern Montana; .8 of a mile from British Columbia; 1.5 miles from Lake Koocanusa; surrounded by the Kootenai National Forest & state game lands.
Open Year Round
The "Buzz Cut" aka the USA/Canadian Border.
The view from the property at Whispering Ridge of Lake Koocanusa and the Whitefish Range of the Rocky Mountains~looking east.
* $135.00 per night for 2 people for TWO nights.
* $125.00 per night for 2 people for
THREE nights or more.
* $10.00 additional charge per person/per night for more than 2 people.
* Infants under the age of 12 months are free.
* ADD 8% Montana Lodging Tax to all total rates.
* Cabin will sleep 6.
MINIMUM STAY - 2 NIGHTS.
We rent to non-smokers only.
Please see Rental Agreement at the bottom of the FAQ page.
- The balance (including the 7% Montana Lodging Tax) is due 30 days before your arrival. If it is under 30 days when you book, the entire amount is due at the time of booking.
- We accept cash, Mastercard/Visa/Discover or can bill through Paypal.
- We currently do not charge a securty/damage deposit. The cabin is spotless when you rent it. It is expected that you will leave the cabin in the same or near condition as when you walked in the door. We require at least broom-clean condition when you leave. See our Notice to Our Guests at the bottom of the FAQ section.
- We require a Visa/Mastercard/Discover number when you book. If you leave the cabin unusually dirty, for example, if spilled items are not cleaned up from the floor, if cookware is not cleaned, if items on the stove are allowed to boil over, without cleaning up, you will be charged an additional $100.00 cleaning fee. Glasses and dishware can be cleaned and left to dry in the dishwasher or next to the sink; however, no dirty dishes are allowed to be left. This does not include bedding and towels. You can either leave the beds to be stripped or can be left in a pile for washing. Towels that are used are expected to be placed in the laundry basket provided.
- If any damage is incurred to the cabin when you are here, you are charged a minimum of $50.00 to an unlimited dollar amount to repair the damage to the cabin.
- NO SMOKERS, i.e., ALL TOBACCO PRODUCTS. We rent to non-smokers only. Many of our guests have severe allergies. No smoking is allowed anywhere, including off-premises. If anyone uses tobacco products during the rental period, including guests to the cabin, you will be asked to leave immediately, charged an additional $300 cleaning fee, due to the use of tobacco products and the necessity to deep-clean the cabin, and will receive no refund on moneys paid for your stay.
- NO PETS. By you, your guests or anyone visiting you, anywhere on the property, in the cabin, outside hte cabin, or in your vehicle. Many of our guests have severe allergies. If anyone brings a pet onto the property during this rental period, including guests to the cabin, you will be asked to leave immediately, charged an additional $300 cleaning fee, due to pet dander, and the necessity to deep-clean the cabin, and will receive no refunds on moneys paid for your stay.
- Due to the close proximity of the national forest and forested area around the cabin as well as other neighbors in the area, any fireworks and/or firearms of any nature MAY NOT be used anywhere on the property. In addition, any outside fires are NOT allowed. If you do discharge fireworks, firearms or have an outside fire, your Visa/Mastercard/Discover will immediately be charged a $300.00 fee for violation of our Rules policy.